- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- £19.24 - £25.30 per hour
We are seeking a talented Material Planner to cover a leave of absence at our Daventry site.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team in a hybrid role, where you'll have the chance to showcase your planning skills and contribute to our organisation's success.
* Collaborate with the team to ensure efficient materials planning and scheduling.
* Assist in maintaining inventory levels to meet production requirements.
* Communicate effectively with various departments to optimise material flow.
* Utilise Excel and other MS Office tools for data analysis and reporting.
* Contribute to the improvement of logistics and material flow processes.
* Bonus: Knowledge of MRP planning systems.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Previous planning experience is essential.
* Strong communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
* Proficiency in Excel and IT literacy.
* Exceptional organisational and prioritisation abilities.
* Background in logistics/material flow is a plus.
* Familiarity with MRP planning systems is advantageous.
* Oracle experience is not required but considered a bonus.
Note: During the initial training period, candidates will be required to work on-site five days a week. After this period, the role will transition to a hybrid work arrangement with an average of two on-site days per week.
If you are a proactive and detail-oriented Material Planner with a passion for optimising processes, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and skills.