Our client, a leading a US bank are looking to hire a SQL Developer to join the London risk team. As a SQL Developer you will be required to produce accurate daily credit risk reports and analysis. You will also be required to help in the design, build and upgrade of the Risk reporting database system used by the bank for credit risk reporting and portfolio management.
Role Principal Responsibilities
- Maintain efficient and insightful risk reporting, analysis and data reconciliation.
- Assist in the management and development of the Risk reporting database using SQL + VBA.
- Safeguard the quality of risk data input.
- Provide (at local /regional level) credit risk exposure information on counterparties and product lines to the business, risk teams and operations with analysis and commentary where necessary.
- Thorough investigation and analysis of all excesses to identify breaches
- Use data analysis tools to provide new ways of viewing risk data
- Previous experience (min 2yr) with Financial Institution, ideally in a risk management or specifically market risk environment.
- Experience of SQL database design and programming skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Python / knowledge of R or C++ is a plus.
- Advance MS Excel including VBA code
- MS Access database including modelling
- Experience in data analysis and data visualization techniques is a plus.
This role is a 6 month FTC and paying up to £40k per annum. This role is based in London.