- Solution Architect
Are you a Solutions Architect with experience of building real-time distributed application systems? Our client, a leading financial services company who work with banks, hedge funds, asset managers, central banks, regulators, auditors, and insurance companies. They develop large scale technology platforms and enterprise software to produce global financial data with focus on analysis and regulatory requirements.
The architect will work on designing and implementing the new core backend architecture for the next generation platform, working with existing engineers and product stakeholders on this multi-year ambitious initiative. Education Required
- 12+ years of development experience building enterprise software or platforms in a financial environment (still hands on)
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant real-world experience
- Good commercial experience working as a senior architect on a large complex platform
- Good commercial building large, distributed platforms in C#
- Very good understanding of cloud technology (AWS preferred)
- Experience building real time applications handling large complex datasets (Gbs, not Tbs)
- Solid understanding of more than one database technology (RMDBS, NoSQL, etc)
- Can handle both front-end and backend architectural design
- Commercial awareness
- Preferably has experience in financial software development.
- Preference for exposure to multi-asset OMS / PMS platforms
- No management required for this role
The role will based in London but will offer an element of remote working (yet to be defined with Covid) and will pay up to £90k basic + bonus + benefits