Senior QA Analyst
Role type: Perm
Location: Hybrid (London Office)
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
An international data and analytics company providing unique insights to more than 50,000 customers in more than 140 countries worldwide. This role is part of the financial services division, focused on a core platform that provides cross-asset portfolio modelling and management tools, compliance and trading functions for asset managers on the buy side.
• Collaborating with product owners, engineers and senior stakeholders to define the test scope for projects and user stories.
• Assisting with maintaining and executing regression test packs.
• Communicating risks, blockers, delays or deviations that impede test execution.
• Defects reported and communicated, managing high priority issues through to resolution.
• Providing reliable estimates for all testing tasks.
• Building knowledge and understanding of the current application and business domain.
• Working in Agile focused delivery teams.
• ISEB certified tester.
• 8+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
• Strong understanding of different asset classes, trading workflows and the trade lifecycle.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• thinkFolio product experience or equivalent for PMS or OMS functions.
• Ability to deliver high quality test cases in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Understanding of BDD and Cucumber (nice to have).
• Preference for exposure to multi-asset OMS / PMS platforms.
This role is hybrid and mostly remote at this time, based out of the London office. The salary range is £70,000 - £80,000 depending on experience and capability.