Quantitative Model Developer
£480 - £525 a day
6-month initial contract
Quantitative Model Developer, you will be part of the Quantitative Analytics Modelling Systems team. As a part of the team, you will be working on the implementation and support of our Stress Testing and Impairment models. This is a great opportunity as the team is very passionate about exploring new technologies and techniques and actively researches and develops new methods of modelling and simulation.
Our client is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, What will you be doing?
• Working on the development and delivery and Wholesale credit risk models for Stress Testing and Impairment; partnering with QA, Risk, Treasury, etc.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Working on the implementation of complex systems of models delivered into the Model Execution Framework (MEF) for Stress Testing and Impairment
- Working on the implementation of sensitivity analysis methodology/ tools which allow Risk, Treasury & Finance to manage the models
- Making improvements to the current QA BUK, BI and Wholesale model delivery process; focusing on controls, testing, automation and optimising performance
- Technical analysis, design, coding, support, maintenance and testing of components/ models within the MEF environment
- Developing and implementing models using Python
- Supporting QA Model Developers with model design, development, implementation and onboarding of their models into Python-based IT infrastructure
• Master’s Degree or PhD in a numerical field
- Statistical modelling background in Consumer or Wholesale Credit Risk modelling experience
- Model development for Stress Testing experience and/ or experience within Impairment across Risk, Treasury or Finance
- Expertise in Data Science, Model Sensitivity and Explains