Java Development Lead | AWS | Microservices
Are you an experienced Java Developer with experience with AWS experience? Are you an experience leader or someone with the capability to lead? This role is looking at 50/50 split of technical and management skills.
Can you liaise with other teams and solve any problems? Are you able able to code but also manage a team doing things such as code reviews. Are you able to look at the wider architecture and understand the bigger picture? If so, this role could be for you.
We are looking for:
- A passionate engineer with exceptional commercial software engineering experience delivering server-side applications
- Excellent programming skills with Java 8+
- Comfortable with building distributed systems using different cloud technologies to provide a business service
- An advocate of agile practices for rapid development of quality software, such as CI, TDD, and continuous deployment
- Comfortable learning new technologies, languages, and tools on the job, to ensure that the product is not left behind in a rapidly evolving ecosystem
- An inclusive, positive, collaborative mindset and a desire to deliver real business value to our customers
Nice to have: (If not you can/will learn these)
- Some interest in or experience of AWS
- Some interest in or experience of DevOps
This role is based in London but in 2021 will be 100% remote, in 2022 1-2 days a week in the office and after that, who knows? The position will pay up to £100k per annum + 10% bonus + benefits.