Java Developer ContractSalary £500-£600 Per Day (inside IR35)London
Are you a Java engineer or developer looking for a new role?
Our client is a global player in the banking world and is looking for a senior software engineer. We are searching for an experienced Java developer to be part of the team responsible for the design, development, test and maintenance of applications and services while also playing a key role in overseeing the quality of service output.
As a senior Java engineer you will be working with new and innovative technology to deliver high impact solutions. Your background in design and architecture as well as developing software in a SOA or micro-services environment will be invaluable in this critical role.
You will also have extensive experience in programming using industry recognised frameworks, and a history of implementing best practice, especially around scalability, availability and performance. Requirements:
- Experience of Java 8+, building micro-services in the cloud with spring boot.
- Experience in designing and building REST API’s
- Knowledge of best practises in software testing, versioning and CI/CD
- Extensive experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking and stubbing and unit testing tools
- Ability to work to specific timescales
- The ability to understand and support, modify and maintain systems and code developed by other engineering teams
If this role is suited to you, your skills and your ambition then get in touch with us NOW to find out more.