The Client Partner is a service professional who has demonstrated leadership skills coupled with the ability to build and maintain key relationships in a fast pace environment. Reporting in to the Practice Lead, the Client Partner is responsible for Account Management of Analysts across various client sites.
This role would suit someone from a either a recruitment background, software vendor or even a Professional Services firm.
The role is simply to be responsible for the Resource on-site, ensuring the client is happy with the service and then trying to identify new opportunities within those existing clients. You will be working with Delivery Managers to proactively identify and manage people risk, ensuring service standards are met
If you have managed people / applications / services across multiple client sites within financial services then this role would be ideal for you.
Previous jobs such as Client Partner, Customer Success, Account Director, Account Manager, Resource Manager would all be relevant.Experience Required
- Managing and maintaining service standards, adhering to the Service Delivery Framework
- Responsible for understanding the client account and the business, including short term opportunities and needs, maintaining account numbers
- Understanding the clients longer term talent and resourcing strategy to enable future growth
- Acting as point of escalation on all service matters
- Developing account plans and tactics to expand our existing client portfolio
- Establishing and building strategic partnerships with clients, managing existing relationships as well as identifying key stakeholders across other areas of the business to support account
The position will offer flexible working but you should be able to located near client hubs, London, Manchester & Leeds for face-to-face meetings in the future. The position will pay from £35k-£75k + bonus + benefits for the right person.