CTO - Chief Technology Officer
Role Type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid (North London Office)
Salary: £130,000 - £180,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Are you an exceptional leader with experience managing teams encompassing Engineering, BA, QA and Operations ?
If you are then we want to talk to you as we as we lead the search for an entrepreneurial candidate who can take the lead and deliver a service of the highest quality, with a proven track record of devising, directing, and mentoring across their previous initiatives.
You’ll inherit a semi-mature product development team with the goal of taking them to the next level. The aim is to become a best-in-class software engineering company – and you’ll be at the forefront, fostering cohesive and strategic projects in a niche market.
• Lead the technology team to continue the planning, development and implementation of the roadmap, including timely decommissioning of our legacy systems and the creation and transition to a sustainable architecture, based on best practice
• Own the planning and prioritising of resources across the Technology team to ensure an effective balance between our tech transformation, our BAU project delivery and ongoing maintenance and support of our platforms and services • Further develop our capability, processes and team structures in managing change, agile software development and rapid deployment, cyber security, data management and service management • Provide overall technical leadership and direction to the organisation and the technology team, encouraging controlled innovation and improvement in the technology and data systems, processes and ways of working
• 15+ years of experience with a 4+ years in a management position
• Previous experience in a senior software engineering role (preferably architect level)
• A track record of running a technology organisation of >20 people
• A track record of building and scaling high functioning technology organisations
• A track record of developing technology strategies aligned with business objectives and following through with exceptional planning and tactical execution
• Previous entrepreneurial or division head experience
• Experience in high performance/high throughput platforms
• Equally strong at delivering value individually as being able to deliver through others by leveraging their strengths
• Frequent use of data when making decisions
• A good balance of high-standards, detail-orientation and pragmatism
• Doesn’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results
• Ability to balance competing interests across often divergent requirements
This role is based out of a North London location. The salary range is £130,000 - £180,000 depending on experience and capability.