The term “Jenrick” or “Jenrick Group” or “Jenrick Commercial” or “Jenrick Engineering” or “Jenrick Food and Drink” or “Jenrick IT” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Clock Tower, Bridge Street, Walton on Thames. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes – but is not limited to – the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website – which are not the property of this website, or not licensed to the operator – are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Jenrick’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Jenrick’s cookies and privacy
Information about cookies
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
Any cookies used on this site do not contain personal information about you.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website
- to improve the website's usability
- to analyse the use of our website
Third party cookie
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box
Blocking all cookies may, however, affect the usability of this website and is not recommended.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835)
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Again this may temporarily affect the usability of this website. Please also note that if cookies have not been disabled in your browser they will be recreated upon your next visit to this website.
You may request a copy of your personal information we hold, or ask for it to be removed. For us to process your request please email email@example.com giving your full name, address and date of birth.
If, like us, you prefer to talk through your ideas then get in touch!
T: 01932 230867
The Clock Tower
Walton on Thames