We are working with a leading global bank who are looking to hire an Associate and Senior Associate within their Trade & Commodity Finance Support team.
You will be asked to provide a professional service to all internal and external customers of the Bank, whilst ensuring that all aspects of the day to day work is processed efficiently and correctly. Daily Responsibilities
- Liaise with Trade and Commodity Finance Department to ensure each transaction is in accordance with the bank’s procedures and customer facilities, ensuring all limits and approvals are in place.
- Process all work received in relation to Import, Export and Back-to-Back L/C’s i.e. Issuing, Advising, Amending, Checking and Paying of documents.
- To process the work received in relation to Guarantees, i.e. Issuing, Amending and claiming of our charges at required periodic intervals
- Process discounts and loans if required, ensuring details are input accurately into the FTI & Urbis system.
- To act in the capacity of examiner of documents presented under letters of credit.
- Process internal/external queries received by swift, email and telephone to ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner, providing technical expertise when required.
- To process work received in relation to Inward and Outward Clean and Documentary Collections
- To input all work onto the Trade Innovations System
- Assist in Audit queries and Nostro entries processed in TFS
- Sound technical knowledge of Letters of Credit, Guarantees and related Trade Products. In-depth knowledge of UCP and ISBP and be familiar with other publications relating to Trade products
- Significant proven experience in Trade Finance operations department preferably acquired within an international banking environment.
The position is London based paying between £30-40k per annum + benefits.