Production Automation Technical LeadLocation:
Central Manchester (although flexible/remote work as well as office based)Company/Industry:
Global financial data provider Compensation:
Up to £85,000 base, plus 15% bonus and good package Position summary:
The different teams are responsible for the architecture, engineering and delivery of products along with automation ‘self-service’ tools for clients. The role will be to go in and assess the development, DevOps, Test and Engineering departments, then introduce standardized ways of working, inject innovation across the teams, introduce new technologies and ways of working. The ideal candidate will have operated in a similar role having delivered on automating projects across the full SDLC.Experience required:
- Python Programming Language is required.
- Experience with Terraform, Cloud Formation, 3rd party APIs as well as additional programming languages are a plus.
- Experience in delivering automation projects from end to end. This would include working with the team on initial designs all the way through to project delivery.
- Experience with good development practices such as code reviews, git repositories, unit testing, CICD pipelines, etc.
- Responsible for setting up Release process of the product including automation release setup, Release cycle, testing and deployment of product on Production.
- Actively work with various stakeholders (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Tester, and Developers) for smooth transition of the release across all environments.
- Infrastructure experience (VMware / Active Direction / Windows / Linux / AWS)
- Automation and security first mind-set.
- Must be detail oriented, have a positive attitude, and be a good communicator.
If you think this role sounds suitable for your skills and experience, please apply to the role and one of our consultants will be in touch…