The role of the IT Service Delivery Lead is to support the Head of IT in governance, to ensure stable service delivery of the information technology with Group IT, whilst ensuring Group IT standards, policies and procedures are followed. Key responsibilities
- Manage the IT Framework – Assist with documenting and embedding processes, maintenance of framework.
- 3rd Party procurement, contracts, subscriptions, SLA reviews & monitoring, Annual assessments
- Manage IT Changes act as a point of contact for It change and coordinate change management process.
- Information Security – assist in prioritisation, targets, status tracking
- Manage service requests & incidents - Review, allocate, prioritisation, escalation, reporting
- Budgets – preparation, consolidation, tracking, reporting
- Program Management - project inventory, status tracking, documentation & reporting
- Sound knowledge of IT environments and infrastructure.
- Experience of IT best practices and frameworks (i.e. ITIL and COBIT)
- Management skills and experience to create an efficient work environment, conducive to teamwork and collaboration, and encourage good communication between employees and management
- Minimum 3-year experience in a similar role.
- Information technology experience
- banking industry experience
- Project management experience
- COBIT5 or ITIL v3 implementation/awareness
This role is a 12 month FTC paying up to £45k. If you feel you are suitable then please apply for immediate consideration.