Our client is currently investing heavily in digital transformation and are building out their Business Intelligence, Insights and Analytics capability across their global business. The digital transformation has lead to the creation of a new role that will oversee the analytics and insights services provided to the Sales and Marketing functions to support better decision making. You will own sales & marketing BI delivery to the business using the data repository of internal & external customers to support local teams to draw out market specific insights.
Outputs & Accountabilities
- Own the development & implementation and standardization of Business analytics and KPIs within the Insight and Analytics function for Sales & Marketing
- Lead the prioritisation of analytics with stakeholders (in both central functions and within the regions)
- Work closely with those senior stakeholders to present findings back on a regular basis, preparing relevant written analysis and making effective use of data visualisation.
- Track industry trends to enable proactive consulting on opportunities with the business team
- Interpret business questions into formal data questions that can be answered using data analytics and provide thought leadership on the best methodologies to employ
- Help team members by providing advice on the right tools or techniques to answer those business questions and coach them on both data wrangling and modelling methods. Questions might include: How effective is our customer funnel? How profitable are our rights? What is the expected tenure of a customer
- Defining and implementing the Analytics Operating Model for Sales & Marketing understand the sales strategy, demand forecasting, budgeting & market opportunities
- Be capable of seeing the bigger picture, able to envision and articulate a complete end-to-end data flow to both technical and non-technical audiences – be able to sell the Analytics capability of BMI to Sales & Marketing
Knowledge & Experience Required
- 5+ Years’ experience of data modelling, data management and advanced analytics
- Demonstrable success in delivering actionable insight that drives revenue, improved churn, margin improvement, increased basket size etc.
- Ability to perform data mining, blending large datasets from various Perform divisions to enhance reporting
- IT consulting and project management experience.
- Experienced in enterprise architecture, business information modelling, cloud technologies, ETL, data warehousing and system design.
- Experience working in a consulting business previously is desirable.
- Experience of leading workshops, requirement gathering, and creation of business requirements documentation.
- Prior experience will include Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW) implementations across disparate systems where the candidate has played a lead role in solution architecture etc.
- Experienced in applying technology to business strategies.
- Broad knowledge of current technology, tools and techniques for Insight and Analytics.
- Fluent English is mandatory. Other European languages is an advantage
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This is an exciting new role where you will be key player in developing the 5 year road map for insight and analytics giving your feedback on the viability of the arious projects planned for the future. The client offers a great working environment along with generous benefits package.