Are you an experienced Data Engineers (multiple roles available) looking for your next challenge? We are working with a leading Data and BI Consultancy with offices and clients across the UK (largely London , North West and Scotland) who are looking to expand their team. This consultancy has in fact won new clients during lockdown and now are looking to expand their team to keep up with demand.
Your expertise as a Data Engineer will be in areas such as Data Storage, Data Ingestion, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Data Preparation and Cloud Infrastructure Experience Required
(a blend of the below - not required to have everything)
- Exposure to languages such as SQL, Python, Java, Scala
- Hands on experience of cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS & GCP
- Experience working with one or more of the tools - Spark, Kafka, Snowflake, Hadoop
- Experience working with both SQL and NoSQL foundational tools and databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience delivering multiple solutions using key techniques such as Data Modelling, DWH, Lakes, ETL, ELT, Virtualisation & Streaming
- Knowledge of development principles such as ETL, DWH & Streaming
- Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
If you feel your skills and experience are a good match to the above, please apply for the role and one of our consultants will be in touch...