To support the business as the first line of defence compliance-related activities and ensuring that tasks are performed in-line with internal policies, standards and procedures, and in accordance with external applicable laws, rules and regulations.
The key focus of the role holder is to review the alerts that are driven from automated AML monitoring and screening systems.
This highly regulated and governed environment demands the closest scrutiny and the ability to understand and interpret many regulations and pieces of legislation and policy. The role holder will be working closely with the 1st
line to ensure potential suspicious activity and / or potential client screening matches are correctly identified and managed Analyst, Screening & Monitoring Alert Management
Job Requirements: Knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of anti-money laundering legislation and sanctions regimes affecting banks
- Understanding of financial crime typologies and how services can be used for money laundering.
- Understanding of AML Transaction Monitoring systems and scenarios
- Understanding of Client Screening systems
- Education / Certifications
- Ideally money laundering or financial crime qualification
- Educated to degree level desirable
- Trade Finance certification desirable
- At least 3 years’ experience working in financial crime
- AML Transaction Monitoring experience
- Client Screening systems experience
- Trade Finance knowledge desirable
The position will based in London and paying up to £40k per annum + benefits package. If you feel you are suitable then send through your CV immediately