Account Executive Compensation on offer
Base salary up to £45,000
Up to £40,000 commission (paid £10k per quarter)
Further standard package and incentives Location and work pattern
- 4 days office based and 1 day working from home.
- Based in a WeWork in Bank, London.
- Would also be going into companies offices in and around London.
A technology driven software provider that are market leaders in supplying applicant tracking systems (ATS) to recruitment agencies and onsite recruitment teams. Role description
Once a demo has been requested by a potential future client, you would do a live demo on the product and it’s capabilities. Your market focus would be working with SME sized companies, up to around 10-12 users in the business. All demo in and around London would be done face to face in their offices and demos for companies further afield would be done online via video meetings and webinars. Being honest, the product really does sell itself!! Training and role progression
Day to day duties
- All training on the product and the sales lifecycle will be provided. (there is no strict background on the type of person this role would suit)
- In the future they would be looking for someone in the team to step up and manage the Account Executives in the SME team and lead a team of 5-6 people. (this could happen fairly quickly)
- Alternatively, there would be progression to work on more exec level teams, with larger deal values and more global responsibilities.
- The first two weeks would be spent purely doing training.
- The inbound sales team would receive demo requests from prospective clients and you would then demo the product with them.
- Daily you would be out meeting with agencies and onsite recruiters showcasing the capabilities of the product.
- In and around London you would do these meetings face to face and then companies further afield you would do presentations via webinar and videos.
- Outside of the day to day of doing demos, you would be negotiating and closing the deals with the companies.
- Ideally an understanding of the recruitment industry (may suit an ex-recruiter).
- Very outgoing and likeable character (the product sells itself).
- Someone that can think quickly on their feet and answer questions confidently.
- A background in sales, recruitment or the software industry.
If you believe your skills and experience are relevant to this role, them please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch…