This an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced growing organisation who are continuing to evolve within the digital market.
We are looking for a Test Manager to join take control and responsibility for all testing activities at across a portfolio of projects within the business, covering the full project lifecycle. This will include taking full responsibility for end-to-end testing, working closely with the IT Quality
and Testing Leads, and to deliver and drive progress across the projects.
Solid experience and knowledge of best practice within test management in complex and fast-paced environments is essential. We are looking for someone with a strong delivery focus, excellent communication skills and proficiency in senior stakeholder management.
- Management of testing all phases projects or work streams within a programme, ensuring
delivery is on time, and to agreed scope - (phases will include: Unit, Systems, Integration,
- Performance, Security, UAT and Operational Readiness)
- Effective working relationship with project managers
- Contribution to research into solutions evaluation and design to ensure delivered solution is tested in an efficient, cost –effective and accurate manner
- Shaping the test direction of the project team, ensuring correct management and motivation.
- This will often involve directing business users who are not direct reports
- Ensuring project delivers testing to defined standards and that all testing is carried out and
approved between appropriate parties, including the business users
- Reporting and presenting on project test status to the Programme and Test Lead including
planning facilitated sessions for any aspect of testing the project including defect resolution
- Promotion of a deep EHS culture and adherence to EHS procedures.
- Degree qualified with substantial experience of implementing and testing major IT systems
projects in a fast-paced and challenging commercial environment and within a Test Manager
- Quality focused and with a commitment to best practice
- Ability to multi-task and keep results focused
- Formal training in project methodologies with a proven record of successful project testing
- Commercially aware and experienced at Vendor Management
- Team management experience
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport and manage stakeholders at all
- Thorough knowledge of Testing tools including QualityCenter 11, Test automation and MS
Office tools including MS Excel and PowerPoint, MS Project
More details are available on successful application.