- Solution Architect – Dynamic 365
- Up to £500 per day
- 6 month contract
- Role based in Cambridge
As one of the most revered leaders in their industry, this technology led organisation is widely regarded as one of Britain’s global success stories. This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Solution Architect.
Can you have meaningful interactions with users and directors to build the future of the companies customer relationship management?
Can you work with people and analyse processes to get to the heart of things?
Can you think of innovative ways Dynamics 365 can achieve an outstanding customer outcome? We are looking for a strong Solution Architect to guide our CRM 365 changes.
- You will work with lines of business to evaluate the best way to achieve the business outcomes in Dynamics 365.
- You will explain the Dynamics 365 capabilities and support what should be utilised.
- You will input into user stories and acceptance criteria to build what people want and need.
- You will lead the engagement with business representatives and other related teams.
- You will ensure the systems have good Service Design and Transition
- You will be responsible for the end to end design and technical implementation of the systems
- Demonstrable experience in designing integrations with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, covering both Sales and Service
- Configuring Dynamics 365 to follow Microsoft standards, creating sustainable and supportable solution
- Getting the most out of Dynamics Core functionality, limiting customisation.
- Extensive experience in the software industry and delivery experience with large scale software systems
- Ability to communicate at various levels within the organisation
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong engineering experience, ability to lead, craft and rationalize options
- Great attention to detail supporting functional and user acceptance testing, supporting the end to end feature delivery.
- To ensure the project testing plan covers testing of critical components of the solution design, as well as relevant non-functional requirements
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Solution Architect or Applications Architect in the CRM space.
- Good understanding of systems integration practices, middleware messaging systems, SOA
- Significant experience with SaaS and Cloud Application design, implementation and Integration of scalable and secure systems
- Experience of Solutions Design as part of delivery in an agile environment, leading and encouraging agile delivery teams
- Experience of integration using Mulesoft
- Experience integrating CRM with Marketo or similar Marketing Automation systems
- Experience of design and implementation of Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IDaaS etc), Federated Authentication and Single Sign-On
- Experience of the SAFE (Scaled Agile Framework)
Required Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent work experience
Desirable Qualifications & Education