Solution Architect required for a growing consultancy business, that specialise within Digital Transformation. On offer is a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and the potential to grow and expand within a professional organisation that are winning projects with clients across all industry sectors.
As part of the digital transformation practice my client are focused on creating a modern architecture practice, that is capable of delivering cloud digital and agile transformations to their clients.
To succeed in this role you will have a strong architecture and software engineering background, will have led teams of engineers and other architects, be able to perform in a client facing role to senior stakeholders and will be willing and able to contribute to the internal architecture and digital strategy, though leadership and sales and marketing efforts.
Key responsibilities -
* Define the solution architectures for a high profile, public facing, government and private sector projects including -
* Define the architectural roadmaps for projects for any given client.
* Investigate and thoroughly understand the current live applications and systems at any given client site.
Ensure the scope, context and constraints are documented and accepted.
* Identify, engage and enfranchise stakeholders.
* Facilitate the making of system level decisions.
* Capture and interpret input from technical and domain specialists.
* Provide architectural and technical leadership
* Assist in the promotion and delivery of digital transformation engagements.
* Build client relationships and establish credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of architecture and identify opportunities.
*Line manage, mentor, train and develop more junior staff members.
Essential skills -
* Good knowledge of open source and open standards.
* Good knowledge of market leading vendor products and solutions.
* Initial understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and approaches.
* Hands on coding background.
* Good knowledge of design, design patterns and UML
* Knowledge of common integration techniques and approaches.
* Good knowledge of non functional drivers for design.
* Strong experience of leading development teams from a design and technical basis.
* Quality assurance skills to assess quality and completeness of deliverables.
* Knowledge and demonstrable experience of both traditional and agile delivery methods.
* Willing and able to undergo security clearance (SC level).
* Worked on programmes and projects of £1 million +
* Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
If you have the skills and experience for this role and are keen to join a rapidly growing consultancy, offering competitive salary packages, with the room to grow your career, then please apply today.