This is an excellent opportunity to join a global insurance firm who are continuing to expand and evolve. We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join them initially on a 10-month FTC.
We are specifically looking for someone with an expertise in supporting the Microsoft Office 365 software. The role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to benefit from continual growth in all aspects of IT Service Operations and will Support the IT Service Desk Manager. You will also act as a point and an SME for Office 365 to all customers.
- Co-ordinate rapid response to major incidents ensuring that appropriate action is taken to investigate and resolve them, with minimal downtime to systems and services
- Provision of Major Incident reports to customers and the business
- Accountable for stakeholder engagement including representing IT at twice daily Incident Operations
- Manager (IOM) shift handover calls and communicate regularly with Control Centre during incidents; ensure that Control Centre incident communications accurately reflect the IT Incident
- Conduct post incident review meetings
- Responsible for the resourcing of the service desk is at all times
- Work with Service Transition to ensure that new project and products are understood and documented and ready for go-live. Continual assessment, maintenance and improvement of knowledge articles
- Ensure that priority setting and escalation procedures are applied effectively and that all complaints are responsibly and professionally escalated and/or resolved
- Continual Service Improvement
- Ensure all work is carried out by the Service Desk team and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures
- Become a visible advocate for excellence in service
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience in supporting Office 365.
- Excellent communications skills; able to build relationships at all business levels and able to articulate IT issues to a non-IT audience
- Ability to make decisions and prioritise for self and team; often under pressure
- A passion for excellence in service and care
- Good analytical skills to solve problems identify areas for improvement
Qualifications and Experience
- Substantial experience in IT service desk on a large, dynamic and diverse campus
- ITIL V3 foundation qualified – desired
- MCSA (or equivalent) qualified in desktop - desired
- Broad IT awareness
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
More details are available upon successful application.