A great opportunity to join one of the world's most recognised brands in financial technology and financial trading.
You will be a key part of the team responsible for delivering new and innovative products to the financial marketplace. You will support the management of a portfolio of products and new product development.
You will need very strong telecoms and connectivity experience, together with data centre and co-location knowledge.
In order to further develop products, you will need an excellent understanding of the financial industry with a specific understanding of technology and how technology impacts clients.
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Own and manage the performance of the products through KPI monitoring and revenue, cost and product performance and tracking.
- This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the Group, by building products from existing ideas and helping to develop new ideas based on extensive industry experience and contact with customers and prospects.
- Analyse customer requirements and create a business model and solution. Work closely with development and testing teams to ensure that product requirements/functionality meet customer needs.
- Bring together disparate and competing priorities from all stakeholders into a clear, compelling roadmap.
- Deeply understand the customer and their needs, and form opinions on how your team can best serve these needs.
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for managed product offerings, working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Participate in industry forums and represent the views of the Group.
- Monitor progress toward customer and business goals, ensuring the team’s progress toward these, and artefacts representing this progress, are visible and transparent to all stakeholders.
- Build relationships internally and externally with key clients. Understand key client drivers and demands to improve product lines.
- Analyse potential partner relationships.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in global financial markets, with demonstrable experience of working in financial technology services in client facing, product management, business development or management roles.
- Proven track record of delivering results and business growth.
- Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy in order to have a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Exhibit entrepreneurial thinking and acting at all times, taking ownership for instigating and executing initiatives.
- An analytical and process driven individual and must be highly organized with a structured work ethic.
- Technical knowledge and experience of networks and connectivity solutions.
- Business and technical knowledge of existing information and/or trading services.
- Good team working skills – ability to leverage best attributes of working in a team.
- Good analytical and technical skills.
- Good communication and research skills, and an ability to write for a variety of different audiences.