Can you guide people through change?
Are you a people centric person?
A great opportunity to join a major financial organisation that is in the midst of major cultural, business and technological change.
Canary Wharf - £55k-65k, plus Bonus (up to 30%), Pension (up to 10%), Healthcare, Flexi-benefits, 25 days holiday, plus more
You will play a major part in the delivery of change management within projects and programmes, ensuring that the people side of change is managed proactively, effectively with due care and attention
You will need.....
- Assessing the impacts of changes and developing appropriate change management strategies on projects and programmes.
- Analysing stakeholder groups and driving stakeholder engagement and management to support project and programme delivery.
- Developing detailed change impact assessments and securing a shared view of these impacts across areas impacted and the programme team.
- Developing effective and appropriate interventions in conjunction with the business and the programme team to manage these impacts.
- Creating and implementing change plans that are tailored to the needs of the project or programme, enabling the successful transition of those impacted to new ways of working.
- Building relationships with stakeholders to ensure change plans are fit for purpose and are bought into.
- Working with Human Resources as needed on role analysis and organisational structures and transition.
- Setting up and managing change champion networks, as required.
- Partnering with other workstreams and the business to ensure that what is being delivered will achieve planned outcomes within budgets and timescales, with an appropriate level of support.
- Liaising with other projects, programmes and departments to ensure a joined up experience for end users.
- Conducting training needs analysis and identifying appropriate learning to enable new ways of working.
- Developing and implementing training and communication plans.
- Effectively managing people related risks and issues.
- Developing go-live support plans and delivering go-live support.
- Providing change management consultancy support on smaller projects and key business initiative.
You will be a champion for ‘Embracing Change’ and have a
- Experience in Change Manager/Change Analyst roles on projects and programmes delivering large scale change involving people, processes, technology, structures, behaviour and culture
- Previous experience engaging with and leading stakeholders through structural, procedural, technology and cultural change
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels to achieve results and move towards a common vision or goal
- Understands how people react to change and the change process, and takes action to ensure employee engagement
- Practical examples of translating change impacts into workable change plans and delivering those change plans to achieve organisational readiness
- A proven ability to work well under pressure and complete a range of tasks and deliverables to tight deadlines
solid understanding of people change management theory and be able to foster a change management culture, acting as mentor and coach to fellow team members, promoting best practice and standardisation across the division
You will naturally have a willingness to adapt to changing circumstances by positively embracing new and different ideas, approaches and ways of working.