This is an excellent opportunity to working within a fast-paced, growing organisation who specialise in bespoke accounting software applications for various blue-chip clients within the music/entertainment industry.
For this particular role, we are looking for someone with a strong experience in working with external clients and supporting ERP software applications.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Support Analyst with a positive ‘can do’ attitude to join the client services division of the business. You will take responsibility for handling a high volume of reported software issues, working closely with development teams and at the same time provide first class service to their clients.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has come from a client facing background within a technical support type capacity.
- Working with clients, other analysts and development team to review and analyse reported issues and propose a way forward
- Keep clients informed on the progress on their reported issues and any follow up work that may be required
- Actively test and participate in the quality assurance activities for the product area
- Train customers and colleagues in the products and solutions; produce training and guidance documentation
- Support existing clients with their enquiries
- Some account support management responsibilities including monitoring and reporting on client status and progress
- Other duties as directed or required
- Experience in using or supporting accounting or royalty software and/or database applications such as Counterpoint Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels including executives, managers, technical teams and subject matter experts both internally and externally
- Strong analytical and documentation skills with demonstrable ability to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable ability to work on multiple issues to meet targets, deadlines and deliverables
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise as required
- Previous experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficient in MSOffice (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); must possess ability to learn new software as required
- Demonstrated ability to produce work that demands accuracy, attention to detail and expediency while consistently meeting deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and diligently with little supervision
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- High degree of motivation and enthusiasm while working with clients and co-workers
- Self-motivated; self-directed; highly-organized