This market leading heavy manufacturer are looking for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their thriving business in Coalville. Working a 4on4off Days and Nights shift pattern and attracting a salary of £37,600. You will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance of a range of heavy manufacturing equipment.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£37,600 + overtime
12 Hrs 4on4off Days & Nights
- The largest producer of their product within the UK
- A well-established organisation harnessing over 80 years of specialist expertise
- A thriving business with an impressive client base and respected brand
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance of production plant.
- Mixing machines
- Overhead Cranes
- Heavy Plant
In addition to this the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will contribute towards continuous improvement activity and projects, increasing productivity and profitability by minimising down time.
The successful candidate will be:
- A time-served Maintenance Engineer with an mechanical bias (or equivalent)
- Experienced in a manufacturing environment – ideally heavy
- A highly driven engineer
- Willing to work a mixture of days and nights
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable, progressive business. If you would like to pursue this opportunity please APPLY NOW.