Continental Shifts Pattern
£41,359 plus excellent benefits
Maintenance Engineer required to join one of the leading fmcg manufacturers within the UK, this company not only offers a stable career but also have a structure implement to develop you and your team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful Maintenance Engineer will work as a part of the engineering team supporting and maintaining the factory, production plant and facilities and be responsible for:
* Fault diagnosis and breakdown repairs of plant machinery and site services
* Planned maintenance (PM), modifications, installations and upgrades to plant machinery and site services
* To work across mechanical and electrical trades as qualified Time served accredited apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
* To work with operations to improve line performance, efficiency, quality and safety.
* To improve site production processes to minimize downtime and improve safety and quality.
* Repair, refurbishment and modification to pipework and valves Maintenance of Engineering Systems within a manufacturing environment
* Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
* Carry out fault finding, problem solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues
The successful Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer will be Electrically biased and be qualified to City & Guilds, BTEC, HNC Engineering or equivalent international qualifications Naric converted with experience of working within a manufacturing site, ideally within FMCG