Maintenance Engineer, £44,000 - £45,500 + Bonus, Rugby. Warwickshire
required to join a company ranked No. 1 in its field in the UK who manufacturers leading and well recognised food brands for many of the major retailers.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be Electrically biased and responsible for:
- Reactive maintenance (Attend to all breakdowns within all areas of the factory)
- Carrying out both electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks.
- When required, attend to strip downs and rebuilds on a range of machinery
- Use fault finding skills to work with other maintenance engineers and the production team members to identify potential opportunities to reduce production downtime and carryout improvement activities / projects
- Have knowledge and experience in electro-mechanical, PLC's, electronics, pneumatics and hydraulics in order to support the production operators
- Perform corrective and PPM when required to a high standard, respecting health and safety guidelines
- As the electrically biased maintenance engineer you will also be working towards continuous improvement on site.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have a variety of industry recognised qualifications and have completed an apprenticeship ideally with previous working experience within either a Food, FMCG or Packaging environment.
If you feel you are the above Maintenance Engineer and your maintenance skills fit this position please contact Carmel Curley by clicking the apply button.