Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Electrical bias Multi Skilled Engineer to join a market leading food manufacturing company.
- The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Shift Technician will provide corrective maintenance tasks and troubleshooting for both reactive and preventative faults .
- Carry out day to day maintenance, strip downs, rebuilds, planned preventative maintenance on a variety of production machinery.
- Be responsible for changing belts, bearings, gear boxes, motors, contacts, sensors, switches and relays.
- Ensure all items of automation machinery are running efficiently and safety through both electrical, mechanical and multi skilled maintenance.
- Carry out fault diagnosis (electrical & mechanical) and repairs.
- PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance)
- Optimise machinery availability to meet all operational demands
-To control the machines and installations.
- You will be accountable for providing a fast and efferent response time to any breakdowns that occur, provide routing service maintenance across the site whilst ensuring all the company procedures and standards are followed.
- Identify learning's from tasks undertake that will improve on breakdown recovery and minimise machine downtime.
- A Major part of this role is to have the ability to implement continuous improvement activities across the board in order for the site to run at its maximum efficiency.
- The Successful candidate will have completed an Apprenticeship. HNC.HND/ NVQ or equivalent in Electrical Engineering (mechanical will be considered)
- A good standard of electrical knowledge will be required for this position to support the current engineering team.
- You experience can be gained from any warehouse, distribution, food , FMCG , automotive , plastics or general production background .
- This position will be suitable for a dynamic, highly organized, team player looking to join a well established leader in the automation sector.
This Role will suit a Resident Engineer , Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician , Multi Skilled Engineer or Multi Skilled Technician looking to join a company offering excellent career opportunity and rewarding benefits.
4 on 4 off 12 hour days and nights.
£39,500 increasing to £40,500 after successful completion of probation.
URGENT- This Shift Engineers role is live and I will be submitting a shortlist of candidates within the next two/three days.
Please Apply Below