We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a fast paced world leading distribution company based in the Essex area. The Maintenance Engineer will be joining a friendly, dynamic maintenance team who will help grow your maintenance knowledge and broaden your engineering skills.
The Maintenance Engineer will be:
- Able to provide Electrical and Mechanical support to ensure performance of all production and automation machinery (I.e. , retrieval systems, sortation equipment, conveyors, high bay cranes etc) are running at their optimum efficiency.
- repairing contacts , sensors , switches , relays , motors , gear boxes , chains, belts and much more.
- maintaining accurate and timely records with planned, preventative and reactive maintenance work to ensure all work loads have been completed to the best of your ability and to a strict deadline.
- You will be accountable for providing a fast and efficient response time to any breakdowns that occur,
- Providing routing service maintenance across the site whilst ensuring all the company procedures and standards are followed.
- Also encouraging, supporting and managing active participation in continuous improvement activities throughout the whole production and facilities site.
- The successful candidate will have completed an engineering apprenticeship/ HNC/HND/ONC or equivalent in electrical Engineering.
- A high standard of electrical/ mechanical knowledge will be required for this position, this will ideally be gained from ideally Packaging, Food, FMCG or automotive industries will be considered.
- You must be able to communicate effectively across the board, have excellent attention to detail and be highly competent with computers.
- Coming from an FMCG/ distribution would be advantageous for the position but not essential.
Earlies, Lates, Days
£42,000 per annum
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer position please apply direct to the job boards.