Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Monday - Friday
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a leading food manufacturer in the Northamptonshire area.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Attend to all breakdowns within all areas of the factory
- Carrying out both electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks.
- When required, attend to strip downs and rebuilds on a range of machinery
- Use fault finding skills to work with engineers and the production team members to identify potential opportunities to reduce production downtime and carryout improvement activities / projects
- Have knowledge and experience in electro-mechanical, PLC's, electronics, pneumatics and hydraulics in order to support the production operators
- Perform corrective and PPM when required to a high standard, respecting health and safety guidelines
- The electrical maintenance engineer you will also be working towards continuous improvement on site.
As the successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will have working experience within either a: food, packaging or pharmaceutical environment. you must have a completed either a mechanical or electrical apprenticeship along with any of the following industry recognised qualifications; City and Guilds, HNC, HND, ONC, OND, BTEC, NVQ's