Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
We are recruiting for multi-skilled, electrically qualified Maintenance Engineers to join an established manufacturer based in the Stevenage area.
The company is about to embark on a major expansion programme effectively doubling the automation and engineering team on site so this is a great time to join the business
Your key responsibilities will be to provide Electrical and Mechanical support to ensure performance of all production machinery.
Duties will include:-
- Prompt attendance to machinery failures / breakdowns which will include fault finding on electrical systems, hydraulics & pneumatics.
- PPM's which will be planned in to your daily responsibilities
- Continuous Improvement activities; spotting area's of the site and manufacturing area's to improve, creating solutions and implementation including project based work.
- Adherence to H&S on site. The company has strict health & safety guidelines and adherence to these are paramount
- The successful candidate will have gained Electrical qualifications allowing you to work on 3 phase /415 volt systems. Your experience will be gained form an automated production environment but specific industry is open.
- The Multi Skilled Engineer will be a logical thinker, with an autonomous approach to resolving issues and faults, a self starter with the ability to prioritise urgent or non urgent work. You must be a team player with sound interpersonal and enjoy being part of a small close-knit team.
- You MUST be able to demonstrate a good awareness of H&S and be knowledgeable of how this would be applied in a manufacturing environment including a “Lock Off / Tag Out” system.
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off
Salary circa £41,000
Contributory Pension: (Employer contribution up to 8%
Holidays: 24 holidays + bank holidays
This position will suit candidates with the previous titles of: Maintenance Technician, Shift Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Production Support Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer. Electrical Maintenance Engineer Production Technician,
If you have interest in this role please PRESS APPLY IMMEDIATELY