Are you an experienced Lead Maintenance Engineer looking to work a Monday to Friday - 3 Shifts Pattern (6-2/2-10/10-6). As a Lead Maintenance Engineer, you will join a highly organised team of Engineers in a textile manufacturing company based in Ripley. You will be apprentice trained with the ability to demonstrate man management experience. Offering an attractive salary of £40,995 + Overtime + Bonus + other benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW!
As a Lead Maintenance Engineer, you will be involved in:
- The hands-on management of the shift-based engineering resources and prioritise all incoming breakdown work
- Supervising the engineering team monitoring all personal development, training and personal appraisals
- Assisting in the repair of equipment such as Mixers, Robots, Coating Lines, Steamers, Boilers, Recycling Machinery and Flocking Lines
- Ensuring breakdowns are repaired as quickly and effectively as possible to limit their effects on the site production targets
- Managing planned routine maintenance tasks keeping on top of PPM Work
- Leading any relevant project work such as equipment installations
- Taking a lead on shift handovers and ensuring work is passed on efficiently from shift to shift
- Finding ways to reduce engineering costs, improvement efficiency and cover continuous improvements
As a Lead Maintenance Engineer, you will have the following experience:
- Apprentice Trained Maintenance Engineer or equivalent
- Strong Electrical Skills – Including strong PLC knowledge
- Working in an engineering manufacturing environment
- Experience in man management, leading a small team and delegating workloads
- A strong track record of conducting planned and breakdown maintenance
- Dynamic individual who is always looking at ways to improve machinery
In return for working a 3 Shift pattern (6-2/2-10/10-6) at their Ripley facility they are offering a salary of £40,995 + Overtime + Bonus + other benefits
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW via the job board.