Reinsurance & Reporting Analyst (French Speaking ideal) Monument, Amazing Growing Co. Up to £45,000p.a + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
The company manages partnerships with more than 130 prime insurers in over 110 countries. Over time it has become a leading player in its market. The ambition of the shareholders who are amongst the world’s leading insurance groups, is to make the company the number one network in terms of international benefits.
The company manages business and relationships with over 700 multinational companies and the objective and ambition is to grow and double in size by 2020.
Summary of Responsibilities of Reinsurance & Reporting Analyst:
To own the creation of client reports, the receipt and validation of member data.
Principal Responsibilities of Reinsurance & Reporting Analyst:
· Tracks, measures and enforces the reporting of financial information from the local members
· Liaises with local members to gather information for pool/captive programs for a portfolio of the largest and most important clients
· Responsible for report creation and execution of processes ensuring deadlines and expectations are met in line with client agreements, internal processes and network commitments including management of own portfolio of clients.
· Peer review of reports within the team, escalation of problems, handling client questions in a timely and effective manner.
· Analyses trends and performance of each pool/captive programme, summarises the explanations for variances and trends and participates in the presentation of results to clients
· Identify any issues that may prevent deadlines being met and assist in the development of solutions o reduce the impact of these and fix them for future campaigns including identifying training needs and providing training to other members of the team.
· Coordinates cessions and claim recoveries for captive clients and/or the refund process including deficit offsets and settlement of international and local dividends for pooling clients
· Participate in the future development of the reporting system and clients reports as we seek to develop and improve service delivery.
· Actively support the simplification and standardisation of reporting and analysis process to improve the timeliness and quality of reports.
· Accountability for data on BRIDGE (data uploading/editing) ensure accuracy of data entered and that data is maintained efficiently capturing and communicating all relevant changes on an ongoing basis.
· Participate in client meetings for key clients where analysis of figures reported is required.
· Maintain a working relationship between sales and reporting team in order to create a more
customer focused approach and to enhance the client knowledge required to improve quality of reports including ad-hoc projects that sustain the growth and consolidation of relationships with global clients.
· For non-profitable pools or Captive, liaises with UW team, to determine adequate renewal
recommendations and alternatives
· Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience or equivalent, with financial services experience required
Must be a fluent Spanish speak
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field.
· Outstanding Analytical Skills with the ability to quickly summarise and distill key components of data.
· Ability to work effectively, display empathy and influence others beyond direct control, across organisational levels, Countries and Cultures.
· A proven self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative and display a high level of flexibility in line with the company's development and growth
· Excellent IT proficiency with advanced Excel skills
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities