PRE-SALES ENGINEER - GERMAN SPEAKING (ECOMMERCE/ SaaS/ RETAIL)
A fantastic opportunity for a German Speaking Pre-Sales Engineer to join this award winning Tech company selling into the Retail / Ecommerce MarketLOCATION:
London or Germany (Berlin, Hamburg)PACKAGE:
£70K - £80K Basic Salary + 25%-30% Bonus, Pension, Private Healthcare, Dental and many more.JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Pre- Sales Engineer is responsible for supporting regional sales efforts and being the primary technical and solution expert throughout the sales cycle for the German market.
Pre-Sales Engineers work closely with Sales Directors and prospective clients to uncover business requirements, assess the state of their current ecommerce reporting and decision-making environment, help evangelize and drive the client as a solution within the business, identify and recommend how the client will solve their current dependencies and shortcomings with data, and develop sales strategies to win new business.
- Ability to understand current ecommerce businesses in Germany and interpret the dependencies of their reporting and decision making process (including analytics environments, marketing solutions, site optimization solutions, inventory management, etc.).
- Support Sales Directors with presentations and live software demonstrations to a diverse, enterprise-class audiences ranging from C-Level Execs to IT resources.
- Work with sales teams to model the value and ROI delivered by the client.
- Define the strategy and assist in the execution of overall sales methodology for a prospect.
- Direct cross-functional company resources required to support prospects needs based on potential revenue and strategic impact.
- Gather customer technical requirements / details of environment for review and development of on-boarding strategy.
- Coordinate responses to RFPs, RFIs, and creation of client facing / internal documentation.
- Stay abreast of solution roadmap and forthcoming improvements and serve as a conduit of prospect-related product features to the product team for roadmap consideration.
- Work with Sales management to ensure view of sales forecast.
- Keep abreast of competitive offerings and how to differentiate from our offering.
- Fluent in German & English is a Must.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW
- Degree educated (2:1 or higher preferred)
- Experience selling SaaS applications or products
- Able to present credibly in both business and technology contexts
- Experience in data collection methods for ecommerce businesses
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills, with a proven ability to gain traction with prospects and customers
- High degree of business acumen, demonstrated by having a track record of delivering revenue growth
- A quick learner, who is able to think on their feet and create solutions to problems on the fly
- Experience in sales environments including live product demonstrations, having intuitive grasp of selling techniques
- Significant experience in a client-facing role (e.g. client manager, sales consultant, etc.)
- Experience in ecommerce and/or retail either with the brand directly or through vendor channels.
- Ability to thrive in high stress, competitive, face paced environments
- Ability to be a self-motivator and creator of their success
- Demo2Win and Solution Selling methodology experience and training a plus