Marketing Executive - Digital * Andover, Hampshire * c.£30,000 - £40,000 p.a. dependant on experience * Benefits * Free Parking * Growing Technology Company * Great Atmosphere * Fast Progression Available *
Marketing Executive (Digital) is required for a rapidly growing technology company who have a head office based in Andover, Hampshire.
This is a fantastic time to join the company as they are going through a period of massive growth so are looking for great talent to grow with the organisation. This position also comes with a clear path for progression.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, career minded experienced Marketing Executive with a strong work ethic to join this global marketing team. You will support a wide variety of marketing programmes to include:
- Email Marketing;
- Social Media;
- Marketing Automation;
- CRM Management;
- ROI Tracking and Campaign Analysis.
As Digital Marketing Executive your duties will include:
- Execute digital marketing communications working with Head of Marketing and Communications Manager;
- Ensure all lead capture and follow up systems are executing on a predictable basis;
- Support the RFP process by building and updating RFP library, and responding to RFPs from new and existing customers;
- Build out a comprehensive social media calendar and engage with key influencers to grow social traffic and engagement for company and key executives;
- Work closely with Executive Assistant on conferences and trade shows;
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications
- Support day-to-day marketing and sales activities, including the management of CRM and Marketing Automation System.
- Provide KPIs and reports of monthly leads generated, sales, conversion percentages, and ROI of the various marketing initiative;
- Work with marketing tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot and Salesforce;
- Update and maintain process documentation for sales and marketing.
We are looking for someone with solid Digital Marketing experience who is educated to degree level.
You will also have:
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment;
- Have experience with social media platforms such as Hootsuite or Hubspot;
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Eagerness to develop new marketing skills.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to be able to carry out this role and would like to learn more about the opportunity then please do apply via the job board today or email your CV to Sophie Gray at Jenrick Commercial.