Internal Tech Recruiter (Resourcer)
Amazing Technology Company,
£40k - £50k+ Bonus + Benefits
This company is a one to watch and is known for their unique and world class hiring quality. This isn't your usual end to end recruiter role, interested???
This particular Talent Team focuses on sourcing and creating innovative ways of finding and connecting with the best candidates out there, therefore this isn't a role that just involves hiring through advertising and just Linked-In. This role will involve brand development, attraction and engagement, as well as coming up with genius ways of connecting with candidates with niche skill sets in the Tech space that others can't.
Therefore the ideal candidate needs to be able to not only direct hire but also think outside the box to find and engage with the best potential people on the market.
This Company is one the fastest growing and most innovative online technology companies globally. They continually challenge themselves not only to deliver expansion and innovation in their product offerings, but to match the dynamic and creative spirit in their business and culture.
As an Internal Recruiter for the Talent Attraction Team you’ll have a growth mind set. You’ll be passionate about attracting and engaging top talent globally and thrive in an ever-changing and experimental environment.
You will be a born explorer of new and emerging techniques in the Talent Acquisition industry, and be bold in your approach to attracting the best talents to the business. You will be at the front end of one of the world’s most innovative online companies and therefore you will need to show a strong passion for the culture and spirit through all talent acquisition strategies, networking and communication.
- You’ll need a sound understanding of the Tech/Tech Engineering industry and have a passion for digital innovation
- Experience of recruiting globally would be advantageous
- A proven track record of having used data to shape your strategy and talent pipelines
- Experience in building and implementing multi-channel attraction strategies
- Experience of raising brand awareness through successful campaigns
- Proven success in directly approaching passive candidates
- An experimental approach to candidate attraction using social media, digital media and growth hacking techniques
- Previous experience promoting internal and external referrals of top talents
What’s in your DNA?
- The ideal candidate will come from an External Recruitment Agency and have strong sourcing and headhunting experience within a technology led environment.
- An engaging, passionate and tenacious recruiter who loves what they do, and works at pace to deliver against business needs.
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills to create highly collaborative partnerships
- Experience in generating scalable improvements to recruitment processes
- You’ll be great at managing your time – juggling several candidates during their recruitment journey, with direct sourcing strategies and project work – internally we refer to this as ‘Daytime is precious’
- Experience in recruiting for an international technology / Internet company is a definite advantage
- You’ll have used data to increase employer brand awareness and ROI using the analytics behind candidate behaviour and responses, as well as attraction and retention strategies
This company is proud to have a working environment that sets their employees up for success, as well as all the usual perks you would expect from barista machines to massage chairs, to free food, holiday buying scheme and amazing benefits. Their dog friendly London office boasts mini hotel rooms, a BBQ terrace and cupola reception, and is situated in a fantastic Central London location with great transport links, amidst a thriving tech community
This company is a one to watch, over 50 million customers around the world trust this company each month to help them find the best deals. Their secret is in their self-built technology and global reach; this allows their customers the very best prices the industry has to offer