In House Recruitment Coordinator, Up to £26,000, 12 Month Contract, Amazing Tech Company based in London W2 Based, Immediate Start !!!!! Recruiting Coordinator, EMEA – 12 months contract
Are you looking for your next exciting challenge to work within a cool and fast-growing company, somewhere you will grow professionally and be able to make a real impact? If this sounds like you then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for!
We are looking for a high performing Recruiting Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the EMEA Talent Acquisition team to attract A-class talent. The role will be based out our clients super impressive office in Paddington and will work as part of an international and diverse team, working in a super vibrant environment.
As our ideal candidate you will have extraordinary organisational skills, combined with ambition, composure and attention to detail. You will be customer focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a pro-active attitude. Responsibilities:
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team with various administrative tasks.
- Working closely with Line Managers and our Recruiters across the region to schedule phone and onsite interviews, across multiple time zones within the EMEA region. Often coordinating interviews at last minute, with complex schedules.
- Working with candidates to support them in coordinating and booking travel, across the EMEA region.
- Responding in a timely manner to all incoming requests, from both candidates and our stakeholders.
- Facilitating the hiring process from scheduling of interviews, through to sending out contracts of employment.
- Working closely with our clients contracts team in America to obtain contracts in a timely manner, and to ensure timely onboarding for each new hire.
- Take responsibility of monitoring and updating our applicant tracking system, job boards and the employee referral program.
- You will have gained experience of working in a fast-paced and international environment.
- You will have solid experience in coordination and have a sound understanding of working across different time zones.
- Experience of having worked in a recruitment or HR function would be advantageous.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to form effective relationships with highly experienced professionals across the business.
This is a great opprtunity to work in a cutting edge technology company with one of the best cultures out there. If you have internal recruitment coordination experience in a in house capacity that would be fab and we would love to hear from you !!!