**HR Finance Assistant Perm, £30k - £32k**
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Officer/Senior HR Administrator to join a rapidly growing FS company based in the Monument area. HR Finance Assistant Summary of Responsibilities:
We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic individual to provide first class support to the HR and Finance functions with a focus on administration, data analysis and project support. This newly-created role will support two key functions as the company continues its growth journey. The company has grown from 2 to 48 people and the job holder will be first point of contact for all recruitment and people queries with the potential to grow in the HR role. In addition, the job holder will support the Head of Finance & Operations and be their key support in shaping the strategy of the business.
Human Resources Director (dotted line into Head of Finance & Operations)
The role holder will assume the following responsibilities: Human Resources (60%) Own the recruitment process
from end-to-end including preparing job descriptions, advertising roles with agencies and directly (LinkedIn etc.), tracking applications, arranging interviews, preparing interview documentation, coordinating job offers etc. Act as key contact for all external recruitment partners. Employee Administration
– ensure all administration is complete for new employees including drafting contracts and offer letters, arranging 3rd
party referencing and arranging and delivering the induction process. Also responsible for other ad-hoc issues such as leaver letters, compensation changes, employment references, changes to T&Cs etc Payroll –
input all payroll changes as required i.e. starters, leavers, salary review, change of details etc. ensuring a high level of accuracy within required timelines. Administration of Employee Benefits
– enrolling joiners/ processing leaver information with the relevant suppliers and making sure payments are made where necessary. Learning and Development –
source, book and arrange any external training as required and provide support for any internal employee training.
Act as first point of contact for day-to-day Line Manager queries escalating to the HR Director as required.
Assisting the HR Director with projects and ad-hoc tasks as required for example the Year-End Appraisal Process or the creation of the Jobs webpage. Finance (40%)
Act as trusted support to the Head of Finance & Operations (F&O) in any matters as required.
Undertake Profitability analysis and any other data analysis as required.
Assist in the preparation of data and decks for the Quarterly Business Reviews and Board Meetings as required
Assist the Head of F&O in any required meetings/ working groups and follow up actions as required
Work with shareholders to receive data and information as required.
Ad-hoc project work to support the Head F&O or Finance function. Required Competencies:
- Degree educated (or equivalent strong academic background).
- Demonstrable administration experience (with experience in HR or Recruitment preferred) and an interest in Human Resources.
- Strong MS Office skills with strong Word/ PowerPoint and advanced Excel.
- Strong Financial Acumen.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with people across levels and cultures.
- Proactive with the ability to manage own workload and priorities.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Able to ‘roll up sleeves’ and support where required.