Welcome to the 12 winning entries from this year’s charity photo competition from the Jenrick Recruitment Group. The final 12 photos will all feature in the 2014 Jenrick Corporate Charity Calendar along with a £100 donation per photo (from Jenrick) going to 12 charities as chosen by the winners.
The theme for this year was “HAPPINESS IS...” and the winners are…
[flagallery gid=5 name=Gallery] Here is a list of the winners and their chosen charities:
- Sarah Rodriguez (January) – visit the Billy's Wish website
- Bill Doherty (February) – visit the Coquet Trust website
- Nick Trueman (March) - visit the Marie Curie Cancer Care website
- Joanna Yates (April) – visit the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal website
- John Lines (May) – More details on Strawfords Special Needs Day Centre in Horsham
- Joanna Yates (June) – visit the Children in Need website
- Samantha Bailey (July) – visit the Henry Allen Appeal website
- Rosemary Wenzerul (August) – visit the Cats Protection website
- John Lines (September) – visit the Cancer Research UK website
- Samantha Bailey (October) – visit the Apsley Lock Pre-School website
- Dave Sissens (November) – visit the Children with Cancer UK website
Well done to all of you!
FURTHER INFORMATION: If you’d like to enter next year’s competition and have your photo featured in the 2015 Jenrick calendar, just send an email to email@example.com to be added to the mailing list. Alternatively, if you are a charity who would like to benefit from being a part of our charity photo calendar competition, please also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch. Who are Jenrick? Jenrick has been established since 1967, making it one of the longest-standing recruitment consultancies in the UK. The company is a three-time consecutive winner of the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For Awards and receives glowing testimonials, almost daily, citing the quality of service that is received from the consultant team of the company. If I am thinking about changing jobs, can Jenrick help me? Yes. Jenrick has specialist teams that work across the IT sector, Engineering and various Commercial industries. The team will gladly chat to you to gain an understanding of your career motivations and the type of role you are seeking, before explaining the career opportunities that are available. Jenrick has a variety of permanent roles, fixed term contracts, interim roles and also temping positions. If I am a company seeking to recruit, can Jenrick help me? Yes. Our team combine their role between helping people develop their careers and helping companies expand their teams. A key aspect of Jenrick’s service is the importance the team place on visiting the company and the specific office that they would be recruiting for. This gives the consultant so much more of an insight into the culture of the business and the dynamics of the existing team that work at the company. As a result of this thoroughness, clients regularly comment on how well-matched the candidates are that Jenrick recommends and how they settle in so quickly and begin adding value to the organisation almost instantly. How can I contact Jenrick?