GREAT NEWS – the Maximise Potential Podcast has just been crowned ‘European Podcast of the Year.’
The awards, in their fourth year, have grown each year and for 2012 were entered by over 2,800 podcasts
and voted for by in excess of 2.5million people
Our podcast won in the ‘Business
‘ category of the awards and was judged on the following criteria…
- Overall Podcast Content: is the podcast clear, is the technical production to a high standard, does the host add to the podcast, is there perceived expertise and subject knowledge
- Form & Style of Podcast: is a format / style positive and engaging, is the technical quality (sound / voices) good, is the length appropriate for the content/target audience, does the production demonstrate a high level of sophistication
- Presentation on the Internet & additional resources: is there an associated website & social media presence, what content is available, how does this complement the podcast, is it user-friendly
- Interactivity: does the podcaster more than just publishing podcasts
- Continuity: does the podcast appear on a regular basis, has the podcast been available for more than one year, is a “central theme” maintained in terms of content
After reading this criteria I was very pleased that the judges had felt that we had performed exceptionally well across each of these categories.
To achieve this award is incredible and one that was not anticipated, so thank you so much for voting and supporting us over the last two years!
I’ve included a short article containing a selection of feedback that we’ve received from our audience, so if you have a moment, please take a look (and send us your own!): Maximise Potential Podcast Feedback
More details can be found here at the Official website of the European Podcast Awards: European Podcast of the Year WINNERS