We felt incredibly proud to see Kay White, featured on episode 14 of Maximise Potential
, at the very Top of the Amazon best-seller lists, after the launch of her first book titled "The A - Z of being understood
Here is a brief synopsis of the book:
Are you an ambitious professional looking to make your next move? Do you want to build strong, profitable relationships with ease? Give me five minutes and I'll tell you how to be an influential and savvy communicator.
Discover simple steps to dramatically increase the effectiveness of your communication so people are inspired to give you what you want. Find the ways and the words to engage and persuade people and make more lasting and profitable relationships, quickly and easily. Save time, money and energy as you go about your business.
In this book, you will discover:
- The two most powerful words that inspire people to take action or instructions from you
- What you're saying that always puts people on the defensive and what to say instead
- What you must do to make sure you're understood - and not just nodded at
- The one word you must avoid if you want to connect and persuade people with what you have to say
- How to take the heat out of a hot-under-the-collar situation and immediately put yourself back in control Plus many more tips, tools and simple strategies.
The book is proving exceptionally popular and providing instant improvements to the communication style of so many people, as the reader comments below illustrate:
"This is an amazing book. I could have hardly believed that I was going to pick up so much from it. Why has it been so long for it to be written? Everyone should have a copy."
"Some fantastic principles, tools and techniques for use both at work and home. The perfect guide to successful conversations, which result in successful outcomes. Easy to read and fun!"
"Lots of excellent advice, written in a chatty, easily understood way. We can all benefit from Kay's words of wisdom. Buy this book today!"
Congratulations again Kay and we can't wait to have you back on the podcast!