Jobs in Mobile development, in particular iPhone and iOS development, have been an emerging aspect of Jenrick IT's service offering within recent years - and we are currently receiving more and more roles on a daily basis.
The following information has been compiled by Matt Hancock, Jenrick IT's Specialist iPhone and Mobile development specialist.
It aims to assist candidates who are currently seeking iPhone or iOS development roles and opportunities within the Mobile Development sector.
At any point, feel free to call Matt on 01932 245 500 for an informal chat regarding potential career options / advice:
iPhone / iOS Development Jobs:
- Currently one of the Mobile Industry’s most sought after skills are in and around iOS5 development for both the iPhone and iPad platforms.
- The most-used programming language is Objective C.
- Secondary skills and / or a background in Cocoa Touch, SDK, JSON, Java, J2ME are often highly desirable.
- They look for candidates experienced in programming who have a real passion for UI design.
- You must be able to write highly optimised code.
- Having a portfolio of released applications will add significant weight to your job search.
- As a career you have the earning potential of £30,000 - £60,000+ on a permanent salary and £350 - £550 + on a daily rate for a contractor.
Applying for iPhone / iPad / iOS development Jobs:
Whether you are interested in general mobile development jobs, iPhone development jobs, iPad development jobs or other jobs within Mobile development (to include Android) in and around London (and the surrounding area), we would urge you to contact Matt Hancock, on (01932) 245 500 to discuss our current Job Opportunities within the iPhone, Android and Mobile development sector.
In addition: Register your CV now for future iPhone development roles.
These are the types of rroles our team can recruit for within the Network & Telecoms sector:
- Network Engineer
- Telecoms Engineer
- Network Design Engineer
- Telecoms Project Manager
- Business Analyst – Telecoms
- Security Engineer
- Technical Support
- Network Operations Centre Team Lead
- NOC Technicians
- NOC Engineers